Waffle House / cooking in silicone
eat at your risk... short and sweet; waffle house cooks in silicone oil, cause it is cheaper...the liver can't metabolize silicone. eat at your risk...
in over fifty years of eating out the worst of the worst five was at waffle house, where even complaining about it, had no effect...all i got from the cashier, who was a regional manager, was; sorry you weren't satisfied with your meal, repeated three times...the juice order was the wrong size, the potatoes were slimy with grease, the toast became muffins, the scrambled eggs were inedible, sickening in fact, ..and so i thought i would email coprolite...you guessed it, no email contact...they know, but they don't want to hear it again from you...so far has america sunk to being a third world country, no butter in this restaurant at any price...all the best waffle house, ripping off poor hard up low income working peoples...
More Waffle House Complaints & Reviews
- Waffle House - employee treatment 
- Waffle House - horrible food service! 
- Waffle House - unfair no hire list 
- Waffle House - dist manager not thinking 
- Waffle House - unfairness 
- Waffle House - sorry service and food 
- Waffle House - uncooked chicken
- Waffle House - service and attitudes
- Waffle House - cleaning and manager response also the lack of training of new employees.
- Waffle House - too much fun and good food