Wachovia Bank / international service assessment fee
Hi, I purchased airlines ticket, s for my wife, daughter and baby son through a travel agency in florida, flight from Fort Mayers to germany and transaction was in US currency now Wachovia is charging me on top of that 3%, 74 dollar international transaction fee, Wachovia is pushing on travel agent that he bought the tickets in Berlin. I always buy tickets through this travel agency and never had this charges with other credit cards.I am very upset so I am changing my accounts to different Bank.Good bye Wachovia no business with you anymore!!
Last year I purchased through this same agency a flight ticket with lufthansa and paid with visa chase card their was no such a thing (extra charge)on my statement. It looks like next time when we shopping in Walmart and buy a chinese product their (wahovia)going to charge everything on top 3% because it is not domestic merchant.
More Wachovia Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - payment not received
- Wells Fargo - loan
- Wells Fargo - billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - unable to payoff car loan
- Wells Fargo - poor customer service