Volkswagen / mounting and changing two tires
Made an appointment at Liberty Motors, Rapid City South Dakota, 57701 (registered Volkswagen dealer) on wed, may 10 at 2 pm to replace two tires on a 2012 Volkswagen CC. When I arrived, I was informed that the job would take one hour. I left for lunch and arrived 40 minutes later to see that the car was on a hoist with the front tires off, and no mechanic in view. After walking the car lot for over another hour, the situation did not change with my car. Meanwhile, several other cars were being serviced. It took two hours to mount 2 tires. I missed a very important meeting.
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - dgs failure and vw goodwill claim declined...
- Volkswagen - armrest and electric windows armrest
- Volkswagen - car warranty and air conditioning filters
- Volkswagen - volkswagen golf discontinued engine