Carolina Carports Logo

Carolina Carports

Having problems with Carolina Carports?

Carolina Carports reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 3, 2010. The latest review Carport was posted on Jun 22, 2021. The latest complaint never got my carport! was resolved on Aug 20, 2017. Carolina Carports has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 19 reviews. Carolina Carports has resolved 4 complaints.

Carolina Carports Customer Service Contacts

Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa
Route 1, Box 98, Bronaugh, Missouri 64728

Florida, Georgia, Alabama
2465 Colquitt Highway, Colquitt, Georgia 39837

North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee
187 Cardinal Ridge Trail, Dobson, North Carolina 27017

Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan
10237-W 350 North, Etna Green, Indiana 46524

Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland
925 Bottle Road, Elysburg, Pennsylvania 17824

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carolina Carports Customer Service. Initial Carolina Carports complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Carolina Carports above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Carolina Carports. Discuss the issues you have had with Carolina Carports and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Carolina Carports Complaints & Reviews

Carolina CarportsCarport

My contract dated [protected], still do not have the carport. I have been told so many different excuses. Now I'm being told it has to do with getting a outside contractor to install. Why and how can this company keep doing this. It's been almost 11 months and I have been very patient. Now I am being told by the Carolina carport dealer that he will try to get my deposit back, basically cancel me. I am not wanting to cancel I would like for them to honor my contract and deliver and install my carport. This is ridiculous they are doing me this way

• Carolina Carports's response · Jun 22, 2021

Unfortunately due to the limited amount of information provided through this platform I am unable to reference your particular order. We will need the following information to do so: Full names as it appears on the order form, physical installation address, phone number as listed on the order form. You are welcome to contact your state representative at [protected].

Carolina Carports10 Months and still waiting for carport

Contract dated 8/11/2020, called so many times and they are just so rude been told so many different excuses as to why I don't have my carport yet. Basically being told it's under 5k so I'm not priority. Have a few emails and in the email I was told the dealers were told on 8/19/2020 no lead way date any more. I told them my contact is a week before that. Plus I was told the prices have went up at cci so I guess they trying not to give me mine at my contract cost. This is the worst place ever.

Carolina CarportsDid not deliver carport in a timely manner.

Do not buy a carport from these people.
      We ordered our carport September 16, 2020. The cost of the carport was approximately $1650.00. We were told by the dealer that Carolina Carports was behind 3 months. It is now March 2021, and still no carport. I sent Carolina Carports an email as to a potential date on installation. This is their reply email:

Unfortunately at this time we are not giving lead times on these particular style units. They are so small it takes so many just to make a truck load. We do not give lead times on anything 5K and under. Once we do have a date we will call about five days prior to coming out. Thank you

This email tells me that if you don't spend $5000.00 or more with them you do not matter. They will just take your down payment and never deliver. After 10 potential customer do this the just made $1500.00 without doing a thing.
      I canceled my order and asked for a refund of my $150.00 down payment for not delivering their product in a timely manner. As of this complaint I have not heard back from them.
      I believe this company is a fraud and scamming people out of their money.

Carolina CarportsOrdered a carport in august 2020

We ordered a carport 28x21x10 in August 2020 from a dealer in Columbus, Mississippi who was representing Carolina Carports. We were told it would be delivered in September. By October it had not been delivered and every time we tried to call to speak to someone we were put on hold. We finally managed to get someone in December who said they were still working on June & July orders. They told us it would be February. It is now February 2021 and no carport. We tried calling but was put on hold & transferred to someone who managed the Mississippi orders. They never came back to talk to us. This is a very sorry dealer & company. The company needs to communicate with their rep's. on all their sales & delivery dates. They are scammers & liars! I suggest no one order from them. This is the worse company ever.

Carolina CarportsRV carport

If you speak Spanish You will have a better time With communications. Alfonso in the sales department will tell you one thing regarding availability and pick up time but the shipping department will tell you another. Carolina carport Could not deliver product as promised. Extremely long hold times, must leave voice messages and wait for someone to you back.

Carolina Carportsmetal building

Worst company I have ever dealt with in my life, and I'm a retired construction superintendent. A year and a half and 5 different non English speaking repair crews and shoddy and defective work still not repaired. Standing water on roof due to incorrect pitch, leaks, supports 2" out of plumb, and best of all, doors installed on the opposite side of the building from where drawing shows.

Jan 09, 2019

Carolina Carports — deposit not returned

We were going to purchase a building from these people. We were told we could get our deposit back because we...

Waverly

Carolina Carports — carport

our carport was scheduled for delivery on 07/10 never showed up or called us. when i called them they said...

Carolina Carports Inc. — never got my carport!

Ordered a standard carport 5/7/17, told to expect 4-6 weeks. After no call at six weeks I had to call and wa...

Carolina Carportsmetal carport

The carport delivered was as ordered, but the installation was a nightmare. We were told that the site had to be withing 4-6 inches of level, which it was. We went to great trouble and expense to be sure the site was ready for delivery. When the all-hispanic install crew arrived, we were told NO, the site had to be 100% level. We would need to scrape out about a 4 inch deep trench about 2 feet long to get the leg perfectly level. The crew chief said he did not have time for us to fix the problem (which ended up taking less than ten minutes). CCI wanted to charge US $100 labor to dig-out the small spot. The installer wanted to take-down the carport because he did not have time for this, even though CCI was three-days late in their delivery. NEVER AGAIN. Rude, obnoxious, insulting.

Carolina Carports Inc. — late delivery, possible robbery attempt

As with other complaints, I received no communication from CCI until I called the person I ordered from and...

Carolina Carports Inc. — installation time 8 to 16 weeks not 2 to 4 weeks

I was told when I purchased my carport that in would be installed in 2 to 4 weeks. They called me after two...

Carolina Carportsbad workmanship

We ordered a 'horse barn' from Carolina Carports. It was to be to match one that was on our property when we bought it, to double the size. It was actually on time, 5 weeks. They sent workers who could not speak a word of English and did not have the supplies to do the job. They did not 'tape' the seams. The next day it rained. We had 10 leaks and huge pools of water inside the barn. We called, they said they could send out the same workers, really? How on earth could that help? They sent us a few rolls of tape for us to fix it ourselves. We paid $6000 and have to fix it all ourselves. Looking over it to fix it, we found a broken support. Do NOT use these people. If I had known, I would have done it myself, and save a lot of time, money and frustration.

bad workmanship

Carolina Carports Inc — installation

They arrived at 7am without any warnng, as they arrived they were instructed not to touch any bushesand that...

Carolina Carports — non delivery of a carport

I purchase a 18x21 7ft wall upgrade box eve style carport from a local dealer in athens ga, on 9 - 22 -...

Union Point

Carolina Carports — leaks

I purchased a carolina carport, the roof on the thing leaks like a sive.I contacted them about the problem...

Carolina Carports Inc.rv cover

On July 6 2011 we ordered A RV Cover from these people. We were told it would take two - four weeks for installation. IT is now going on nine weeks, they have scheduled to install two different times and did not show up or call either time. My husband had to take off work to meet the installers since property is out of town and kept locked up. Round trip to where it is to be installed is 250 miles. We have made two trips for nothing. All they want to say is we are working on it. All they have done so far is take our down payment and LIED. I will never do buisness with this company again.

• 12
                      1234cookie Nov 15, 2011

Carolina Carports Inc., Dobson NC sold storage to my family in TN still no install. so they have them in a coulpe states trying to sale there buildings and things. will never buy from the agin. just want what we payed for please.

• 12
                      1234cookie Nov 15, 2011

i have a storage unit that they have not installed and i payed 7 months ago
                      i asked for side door and they want to give me a back door now
                      can i get what i payed for and not what they want to give me
                      i fill your pain on the install bought mines 7-12-11 it's 11-15-11 now they say the end of month.

Carolina Carports — late inbstallation

I ordered a carport to use as a picnic shelter 6/25/10 knowing I was having a large party on 7/10/10. I...

Carolina Carports — poor installation & customer service

Delivery was on time, construction of the building was 4.5 inches off. The roof line on the side of building...