Voice BootCamp / Beware - CCIE VoiceBootCamp Instructor Faisal Khan doing FRAUD

1 India Review updated:

Hi All,
This is to let you know all that Voice Bootcamp Institute(www.voicebootcamp.com) is doing fraud. I am from Delhi and Planned to do a CCIE Voice Bootcamp. I got reference of Mr. Faisal Khan from internet who conduct CCIE Voice Bootcamp in Bangalore. I enrolled and paid Rs. 1.5Lacs in his "Bank of America" bank account. I went from Delhi to Bangalore and when i reach the institue where the lecture was supposed to happen i came to know that the lecture has been cancelled. Since that day all student in that batch tried reaching Faisal Khan on his mobile([protected]) and email(fkhan@voicebootcamp.com) but he donot respond.Faisal Khan is doing fraud around the globe and ruining the career of innocent student. Faisal speak on his mobile([protected]) and reply to your mail before you pay the fees. As soon as the fees payment is released he didnt bother to lift up your call and reply to your email.
I am writing this just to save you and your friends from this cunning fellow.

Please pass on this message to as many as you can to avoid getting trapped in this fraud.

Comments

• Aj
      2nd of Jun, 2011

HI this complaint is 100% fake and wrong. those who have wrote this complaint why he is not giving his identification here..
    I know Faishal I have attended his class. he is not only great he is the best in voice.

It, s my challenge to you.. Before saying others think about ur self Mr. Xyz..

If u r really true come and prove your self. that ur the right person. Anyone can give comments here like U. If u have guts prove your self . Then any one will truest u...

Regards
    Ajay kr
    iamajayk@hotmail.com

This is my ID. If u can prove it let me know but without having any evidence don, t shout here.. Understand Mr . xyz...

18th of Jul, 2011

I also had the same experience . I also did the payments for the rack rental and for the cds l lost more that 55, 000 india rupees

• Aj
      23rd of Aug, 2011

I had join Faisal Bootcamp In Bangalore. I got many study matrial from his side, IN my batch was every one happy, I think so..
    Even i got 400 hrs free rack access So i have already used in 10 session. I m so happy that i got a Instructor Like Faisal Khan..

• Do
      24th of Nov, 2011

I agree with the complaints registered here. I dont want to come to the open and complain since I might loose whatever chance I have to get what I paid for.
    there is not a single institute for ccie voice thats ethical and credible in india. I found out the hard way.
    buy the cisco press books for the recomended reading. do some practise on GNS3. go through ipexpert's workbook ( but dont join their india gig, they suck the life blood and dont deliver). finally do rack rentals or find a rack that you can touch with your hands.
    in the end just passing the CCIE voice lab is not worth it if you ondt know your concepts. so study well. never get cocky on a topic. keep on revisiting your topics.

• So
      14th of Jan, 2012

Shut up Ajay Kr - Shahis is not talking about Faisal's technica/trainer capabilities. He is talking about his business practises. Feel lucky that you have not been skinned yet.

• Fr
      22nd of May, 2013

Two years ago i bought 2 seats for a bootcamp with Faisal Khan from voice bootcamp.
    The training was schedule to be in US and we bought our tickets and everything to go there. One week before the training they said that the training was cancelled. We never saw our money back.
    Don t trust them...if i have the change to be face 2 face to them...

• Sl
      17th of Jun, 2015

I had same Experience, I paid him £1000. for rack rental study material, and when i ask him to start Rack Rental, he started asking for more money, i said return my money and he never did, still waiting from last one year...

• To
      12th of Sep, 2015

Faisal Khan was the worst CCIE Voice trainer. I had the worst experience in his training. He did not care anyone in the class. He was doing his recording for his training material in another room. All students were lost in the training and did nothing in the class room. Nothing was working in his lab. Stay away from this school. At the end of class, he said I was going to send you my latest video. It would be very close to real exam, but never happend. My advice is "STAY AWAY FROM THIS VOICEBOOTCMP".

• Ab
      7th of Jul, 2017

There are lots of website on internet which provide CCIE Certification related study materials like dumps and workbook. Be Aware of frauds and scams. Don’t waste your money as well as you time. When we talk about authentic study material then there are few sites which are provide authentic stuff. If want to pass your CCIE exam in first attempt then once visit this link https://ccie-voice-dumps.blogspot.com/, it will be helpful full for you. Best of luck for your exam.