Vodafone Group / no commitment

1 Egypt Review updated:

By mid-October, 2018, I received a call from Vodafone team and provided me an offer of 8000 points + 6 months off payment (bimonthly). This is a compensation to keep my line with Vodafone network and not to move to another GSM provider (Etisalate). During the call, the representative told me that she will get back to her manager to try to get me better offer. I agreed with her that I will keep in Vodafone and will upgrade my package and subscribe in ADSL as well. Then she disappeared and nothing done and no offer, no either a call back to excuse. Moreover, they took the decision to refuse the request of transfer to Etisalate without any offer. After few days, after paying the new month bill, Vodafone accepted the transfer to Eitsalate.
I applied a complain ( No. 1-[protected]) to Vodafone Egypt regarding such bad attitude and non-care of customers, no respect/alignment to what is said literally during the call.
I received another call on 11/11/2018 from another girl and she told me no problem, we will provide you the offer. We will get the line back to Vodafone. We have our own ways. Just go to branch and apply a request to get back. I told her this will not fly, I signed for one year stay before stepping out. She told me don't worry, I am sure. I did as she said and went to branch. However, the branch refused and said no this is not true.
Since yesterday, I am calling the customer service to resolve the issue and they keep saying, we sent email. We will call you back.
Now, I need your support getting the offer as promised during the call as I was taken the decision to keep in Vodafone and not to move. If not applicable to return the line back (+2 [protected]), I can get the offer to my other line (+2 [protected]) after changing its plan to Red 600.

Mo
Nov 12, 2018

Comments

• Mo
      13th of Nov, 2018

Nothing resolved at all.
    Same representative called me after this complaint. You should hear the call with me on 12/11/2018. told me to go to branch, apply a request.
    However, it seems that this request is nothing as the branch said that. Even, they could not reach her as no details to contact her.
    I called the customer service again and applied a new complain 129956490089.

I want an action with such tricky and non clear messages regarding fulfilling the deal promised.