Vodacomvodacom online upgrade handset not received after several inquiries

Vodacom online phoned me on 9 nov informing me that I am due for a upgrade and will have my upgrade delivered to me within 2 to 3 working days via ram couriers.

After a week not hearing from them, I followed up on my upgrade only to find out that they do not have my delivery address, that was given to them on the day of the sale.
I was asked to make contact with vodacom online and after several attempts and 2 hours holding for an operator someone answered to change my address. Vodacom then gave me the surety that the device will be delivered the next day. Another week went pass not hearing anything from vodacom. This morning 22 november I phoned them only to find out that the original problem still exist and that they do not have my contact details and delivery address. The operator then informed me that she cannot help me and I need to contact online sales. Online updates the info and when I follow up the data are still not updated after three attempts. I know want to cancel my upgrade and vodacom tells me that I con not do that?
Struggle is ongoing... To cancel all my contracts with vodacom due to bad service!!!

Ko