Vodacom / upgrade phone and service

Kensington, ZA

I have a business contract with a number of lines connected. On Thursday 24 November 2016 I attended at the Greenstone Vodacom shop to upgrade a number of lines.
The attendant was very helpful and successfully upgraded the lines.
As part of the upgrade I was given a "new" Samsung S6. I suspect that this phone was not new in that:
1. Stickers on the back;
2. Box opened;
3. Non-factory software "ACT" that caused the phone to run diagnostic tests repeatedly (more than 100 tests) each time you started or used the phone.
I returned to the store on Saturday 26 November 2016 (2 days later) and was told that I had to send the phone in. I had to get an adapter for my sim card in that my old and new phones take different size sim cards.
I was within 7 days of purchase and the manager (separate story) refused to even consider a new phone. This is contrary to the Consumer Protection Act and nobody could help me.
On the manager aspect - I was given to the assistant manager "Marco" who tried his best to help but his manager (who came into the store and left when my issue was discussed with her - with a shopping bag in hand) refused to deal with me.
I have been badly and unlawfully treated and the in shop assistants could not help and the manager was absent.
I now need to travel up and down to see the progress with my business in Kensington and I live in Edenvale.
I demand a new phone and all paperwork to be completed when I arrive.
I have some 7 contracts with you and have been a loyal customer for more than 20 years. I expect better service.
Paul Farinha