Vodacom / unlawful charges and no response

1 Sandton, South Africa Review updated:

In August 2016 we realised that we are being billed for data charges on a sim card that we no longer have. When we contacted Vodacom they informed us that this doesn't look right and they advised us to block the number - we blocked it and guess what, the charges came again from Vodacom and then we blocked the bank account to not pay Vodacom. With the result - now Vodacom blocks all our accounts.
So here is the problem - Vodacom said that they are busy sorting it out on their side (as promised by Moeriedah Fredericks - on several occasions) we are now 4 months down the line without success. These cell phone numbers are linked to incubators where we keep human embryos in - if these incubators fail or has any problems - LIFES ARE LOST!! Explaining this to Vodacom hasn't worked and as from the above it is clear that this is affecting lives and they just don't give a damn about this!!
Can somebody please advice what is happening as Moeriedah seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth with her empty promises - my reference for her "assistance" A2-1X2R-G3L3FY AND EC-0473-19VTK9 AND S3-G302U-U3EQZ AND EC-047P-20H426 - - -> What a joke right??
I hope that you can assist me.

Ja
Nov 1, 2016

Comments

• Da
      30th of Nov, 2016

I am also being charged for R9600 average fir data used or bought... there is no proof it is not even against a vodacom a number. If I lodge a despute rhe problem is "solved" without any explenation just to happen the next month again. I am so fedup with vodacom and their bad service.

• Wa
      5th of Dec, 2016

i paid a bill of R52847.00 because vodacom did not inform me that i went over on my data while i was oversea. i asked for investigation and they told me i have to pay this amount. after i paid this they still phone me two weeks after that to ask when i going to pay the amount of R52847.00. I keep on sending them the proof of payment but they still keep on phoning. My wife's phone is with MTN never had any problems with them. MTN done investigation and sorted straight away. All the proof was sent 5 times to Vodacom at [protected]@vodacom.com still they phone me. And again they switch off my phone. I will go and get legal advice. Because of Vodacom the bank just declined my home loan and I got conformation form all the banks it is because of vodacom.

• Le
      2nd of Jan, 2017

My contract ended on the 10th of December. My phone number was made a prepaid number on the 12th. I ported my number to Cell C on the 15th. I was fully paid up for all 24 months of my red advantage contract but billed for a new phone and data usage and contract on the 30th of December. I was told by the solutions department that even though all of the above happened my contract was not cancelled and I should phone the cancellations department so that they can action a credit. When I phoned the number it asked for my contract number before continuing to a consultant but it does not want to accept my previous contract Number!! How do I get my money Back?