Vodacom / sim doesn't work/bad service
After much trouble trying to upgrade, I still can not get anywhere with vodacom and it's staff.
It pains me the amount of distress such a large organisation can cause as a result of inconveniencing paying customers.
So many issues which are documented but so little help!
No response from the online email addresses. No response from the consultant (see mail below) nor any help from the call centre.
After much of my troubles, I still am paying for a contract sim - not working-2 weeks, paying for another brand new phone (s6) whose battery does not last more than a few hours.
I have been on and off the the phone at my time and expense, and to think this isn't that complicated.
How can vodacom get it so wrong but still get away with it.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - Contract added to my account with out my knowledge
- Vodacom - Internet installation
- Vodacom - Fraudulent upgrade 
- Vodacom - upgrade assistance
- Vodacom - payments