Vodacom / overcharged for subscriptions I didn't take out
I have been charged R998.43 instead of my Contract amount of R450 on the 1 March 2016. When I contacted Customer care and spoke to Lesego she informed me that I took out 2 subscriptions one being Jambooz…!!! Firstly I don’t know what Jambooz is and I DID NOT take this out on my cell phone. This was done on the 15th Dec according to Lesego. She also stated that there was another subscription taken out which she cannot see from her side. She sent me the link to cancel it – it states it’s a WASP thing.
I want the money refunded to me ASAP otherwise will be taking legal action as it states this will be deducted on the 1st April again!
Please help sort this out.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling