Vodacom / loss of airtime carried forward for only 30 days.
1) Date of incident - ongoing
3) Description - Expiry of airtime. When airtime is carried over from month1 to
month 2, the new airtime allocation is used first and thereafter the airtime carried over from the previous month. The airtime carried over from month 1 is lost in month 3. By using the the new allocation first en the carried over airtime next, thus ensuring that carried over airtime expires. This is a unfair business practice.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling