Vodacom / fraud and lying from vodacom via sms
Herewith i am sending through a complaint against Vodacom itself.
Sms's com through directly from Vodacom to my phone stating that my data bundle has run out :
3 sms's sent in one day (16th March) saying:
"Your data on [protected] has run out. Out of bundle rates apply. Buy 100MB data to use today at R10 by dialling *124#. Offer valid today until 23:59"
This is fraud for trying to get me to buy a data bundle as well as a ly as i still have 600MB left.
I wil take this to court and win this case if i ever get an sms like this again from vodacom. Then you will hear from my lawyer.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling