Vodacom / don't bother upgrading as it isn't as simple as you think
Don’t bother upgrading as it isn’t as simple as you think. My contract has expired almost three months ago and no one has bothered to retain my business. When you call the contact centre you get pushed from pillar to pillar or the service provider has already closed. I don’t have flexibility during office hours to do personal chores or activities. I approached a Vodacom Outlet in Greenstone when I eventually found a phoned I liked but the store hadn’t received stock. Was told I would be contacted but I’m still waiting for that call.
After spending a few thousand rand on a monthly basis, you still have the ordasity to want to charge me for a basic handheld device. You have made enough money out of me and if you still want to charge me for a handset I will move to another provider. I do find your service shocking and expensive and do not need your service. Let me know if you want my business and if you have a package that suites my needs.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling