Vodacom

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

data usage/sim swap/cell & sim does not match etc

South Africa
vodacom.co.za
Firstly out of bundle data are being deducted and I have more that enough available. When I phoned in they logged a request just to being phoned that night at 10pm that they want to help me with a sim swap. I told them I did not request this and they put the phone down in my ear. Then today I got an sms I have to re-register online??? My 2nd data contract I wanted to add on my profile and the sim that is allocated to the number is not correct for fun I tried the previous pre paid no and that one worked but Vodacom took it and cut it up when they gave me new one!!! And then where does the data go that we pay for and dont use and why do they charge extra data when we have enough available. I have had it with Vodacom people is not assisting and dont know what they talking about the last operator said the sms is to migrate my account ????? Phoning them does not help and the app shows I have lets say 400 mb left of 1000 but I only get 500 in a month what the hell is going on. It seems to me they are scamming people left right and centre.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree