Vodacom / contracts

1 Amamzimtoti, South Africa

On the 29 October 2016 I bought a new Huawei on contract.

My number was prepaid before that.

I was suppose  to receive data and airtime, of which only the latter was received.

Still to date no data. My mail or internet, whatsapp is not working. According to Vodacom a technical  error  on their side.

The shop manager tried to assist but was told my account was in arears. The suggestion was that I must please pay the amount (which we did for an inactive  contract ) so that line can be synchronise. I stated that there is a debit order in place. The promise that the debut order won't  go through.

Needless to say the debit order went through as well. Still the phone is not working.

I have not experienced such incompetency before.

The poor people that did try to help does not know what  else to do. Sitting with restraints and incompetece.

Where else do I need to go to get the new technology sorted?

This is totally  unacceptable.  I am a business  man and require  this phone to urgently be accessible as it is linked to my laptop of which themail also does not work due to phone, e mail, whatsapp technical error  etc. is not working. Can top management please assist.

If this is not sorted as of yesterday, I'll  keep Vodacom responsible for all my work and financial  losses.

Please  help