Vodacom / cancellation of contract due to loss of job
Hi, I lost my job and from Nivember will not receiving any income. I cant afford to pay my cellphone account, which is almost R1000.
I tried to email Vodacom, used twitter, phoned 111 - they transferred me to "solutions" department, and I have been holding the line for 22min now and counting.
As soon as they hear that you have an account issue they don't want to help
What do I do? I can provide documentation as well as bank statements to prove that I am jobless
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - service
- Vodacom - signal from vodacom
- Vodacom - consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour
- Vodacom - fraud
- Vodacom - wifi not working