Vodacom / cancellation due to my father that passed away...
I have been struggling for two weeks now, to do the following:
My father recently passed away and I can't seem to get assistance for anyone at Vodacom to do the following for me. My mother is also ill and her line is now suspended and I can't leave her alone without a cellphone that is working.
Please find attached the death certificate, copies of ID's and Affidavit for Alexander Henery and Yvonne Henery.
Please can the following contract [protected] be cancelled, please can I get the cancellation fee for this number.
The second number on his name [protected] needs to be moved over to pre paid as this is my mother's number and I need to activate this number asap.
This was my reference number from Vodacom, when you dial 082 1905 EC-1RSC-3PJX6G
Please can I get urgent feedback on this matter.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - consumer rights abuse and unethical behaviour
- Vodacom - fraud
- Vodacom - wifi not working
- Vodacom - complaining about poor service 
- Vodacom - contract cancellations