Vodacom

Posted: Aug 30, 2017 by

1. money deducted for services. 2. new contract application declined due to history

Midrand, South Africa
vodacom.co.za
1. Since January 2017 V'live deduction is shown on my bill. This was queried and asked to be cancelled. This was done on 13 Aug 2017 only. I was informed to contact Air G as the authorization came from them. Air G says that the service was activated and terminated in Feb 2017 but yet Vodacom is still billing me. They do not want to assist me and I only receive mails to state that I must speak to Air G. (I will still discuss with AirG on what the alleged services was that I apparently clicked on) Who is going to refund me all this money as per Air no monies was received for my number (+27 82 312 6537)Vodacom is not aswering any of the mails that was replied to on CCareEscalations.C3D.PROD@vodacom.co.za
On the Vodacom Website the mail complaint service was removed and you are asked to call 082111. The problem is 082 111 as they are incompetent to assist.

2. I was on the line again today for +/- 35 minutes to various departments in the call center. The call center staff is extremely extremely incompetent. This is my finding after spoken to about 9 of them in the past 2 weeks. No one can give me any answers.
I went to apply for a new contract yesterday at Centurion mall Vodacom shop. I was assisted by Willie. New contract was declined as he says the system shows a VPNCS (unsure if correct as I could only glance at the system) message that means it was declined due to previous contract conduct. I need to understand which contract when etc??
Call center Thandeka could not assist. Transferred me to 08219436, Thembi could not assist and transferred me to Customer review department. Thato says that she cannot assist and I must go into a branch and ask them to phone the accusation department. She has no number that she can give me or she cannot transfer me. Why must I go into a shop for them to phone them?? apparently only calls from shops are taken??
I need to understand what the issue is on the account that is halting me every time I want to take out a contract.
Please look into my account an see how many contracts I have started previously and on my current account (+27823126537) and the amounts that I have spend previously.
I can upgrade any of my 3 current running contracts but I cannot get a new one. So according to you I am no risk in upgrading to a contract for e.g R1000.00 pm but I am a risk to start a new contract of R299.00 per month.
Your business logic does not make sense.

Is this the reason that everyone around me is moving to alternative providers? It is time for me to greet Vodacom after what 15 years etc and move to another provider.

Your call center is of no use. Are not user friendly and your staff is really below standard on product knowledge.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Other

Comments

A  13th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I received a phone call selling me 3g data for R299 pm and my current cellphone bill to be discounted by 50% for Sept. I received an email responded to it and have not received a response
Is this a scam, should I be concerned?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree