Visions Electronics / poor service!

1 Canada Review updated:

I had purchase a tv and speaker system from visions 6 months ago for $3k, we agreed on payment for 1 yr (12 months) no intrest! We put down $500 and signed up for credit with dashardan (Spelling) visa. We received no bill for 2 weeks we realized these things take time so we waited for a month, finally we called in they had no record of our information and no invoice, so we resorted to waiting a bit longer. We got fed up and went directly to the store to ask them to pull up our information... Nothing. We were confused as to why we are not being billed. No one would inform us of what we should do. Most people would have thought they got a free tv and never bothered to call. 6 months later I have the collection agency searching for me contacting my family. Saying I owe them $4k (More than what I payed for the tv) we went back to visions with the information about our account from the collection agency and the pulled up our purchase... My name address and phone number were all incorrect not to mention the dull minded employee copied it off my drivers license. Visions fault! Now I am being forced to pay a lump sum of $4k money which I cant just thow down! Hence the reason we were paying monthly!!! Visions ignored my complaint said it was no longer there problem and gave my 100 phone numbers to call and was transfered to everyone I talk to. I am very upset and would like visions to take back there 6 month old tv in perfect condition and pay the credit agency the money owed! Cuz I don't want there tv, next time I am going to best buy!

Ca

Comments

25th of May, 2009

good luck with bestbuy.. they have thousands of complaints where as visons has 8.. hmm...

• Fo
      8th of Jul, 2009

please tell me that what you are saying doesnt make sense to you?
    i dont think that the finance company are the same due to the [censored]t they both have completely
    different name so as much as it sucks that he took your info down wrong shouldnt you have looked at your invoice and seen he did??? and are you gonna sit here and tell me you have never miss spelled something?? cmon you spelt dejardin wrong and your mad because this guy spelt your name wrong haha your a joke..
    and you never thouhgt of calling the finance company and saying hey we havent paid n e thing should we be ahaha and why would visions take the t.v back because your stupid haha if you bought a car and you never paid for it can you just take it back half a year later with no concecuinces or if your like me you should have to pay if your retarted best of luck douche

• Da
      26th of Aug, 2009

ya visions blows. I had something similiar but that was only a $500 car stereo deck. Long story short they had no information about my installation date when i came in to get it installed, and I had to wait another one month to book another appointment. So I said I would just figure out how to do it myself, so he quickly explained to me the basics of installing it, under a minute, and then said that he will still charge me for the labour since he helped me out.

Thanks!