Village Inn Restaurants / appearance of the restaurant and barely acceptable food
Oct. 1 I breakfasted at the VI at 5012 S Power Rd. Mesa Az. unbussed tables everywhere. Including the tables to my left which remained unbussed during the entire time that I was there. Excellent service from our server - Ranel. By herself she could not do everything. The manager cleared a few of the tables. Apparently the tables beside me were just too big a task for him. THEN he leaves the restaurant, gets into his car, and is gone...……….
Food - barely average. Eggs benedict with a very poor grade of ham. Very cheap hollandaise sauce. Too much msg/salt.
IHOP here I come.
More Village Inn Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - a hair
- Village Inn - veterans free breakfast
- Village Inn Restaurants - management at 60th and l in omaha, ne
- Village Inn Restaurants - service, length of time to get order and missing items.
- Village Inn Restaurants - our 3 egg omelettes: