Videocon Ac / non competent staff

1 India Review updated:

A copy of email to Videocon:

I am writing on behalf of Gravity Microsystem. We had purchased two Videocan AC (Split and window 1.5 ton each) in last year, out of that one is not working from last two to three months. Even after several complaints to your vender at Sector 14 mkt. in Gurgaon (Haryana) under MR. Harsh Malhotara.

First of all the staff is non competent, they take 4-5 days to respond to the complaints, secondly they lack the mannerism to speak to the customers, We have to literally beg them to send someone over to address the complaint.

One of the AC which is regularly giving the problem was taken away for service and change of compressor but they have reinstalled the same compressor which is non functioning and despite several calls no action is being taken by them.

I am sorry to say that but i am not sure what benchmarks you have for your service centers and how do you track the service records. it will be difficult for us to rec0mmend or buy ourself any product from Videocon looking at the services offered against it.

Comments

• Ra
      19th of Jun, 2007

Yes I agree with you. All the dealers, service center and employees are harassing the customers. They all are fooling the customers to gain monetary profits with malafied intentions using malpractices and fraudulent means.

• Pr
      3rd of Jun, 2011

I purchase videocon ac . AC IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.ITS NOT COOLING MY ROOM.