Victoria Secret / charges
i went to a victoria secret store, and purchased items, I also signed up for their credit card.in order to even activate the card I had to agree for that protection plan something about first couple months free, blah blah blah. so I agreed. after that I got charged about 15$. I called the customer service for that protection plan, and asked them to cancle it but since its on the statement I had to pay it. so next month, it shows up again on my statement, 15$. I called again to cancle it, they said since its charged I have to pay it. so I paid it. the bill came in for next month, with another 15$ charge, so I started to get a bit furious, that im paying for nothing. I called them again and complained that my statement shows that I paid twice but it was credited twice back to me, BUT I still need to pay another 15$. I kept on telling the guy that it doesnt make sense, I paid twice and being charged twice again, BUT I got a "refund" twice. so shouldnt that all cancle out? they kept on telling me that I had to pay it. I was so mad, I told them to cancle everything. I was sick of paying for nothing. this went on for about 4 months or so... I wasted a little over 100$ and those supposedly refunds didnt come back to me, or got credited back to my account. what BS. dont sign up for that protection plan that we supposedly "have to".
More Victoria Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - I have not received my expected package ordered off of victoria's secret.
- Victoria's Secret - false information
- Victoria's Secret Greece Ridge Mall - lack of handicap accessibility
- Victoria Secret - lingerie being advertised on hgtv
- Victoria's Secret - financial hardship not honored!