Victoria Hyundai / 2010 tucson junk!

1 525 Gorge Road East, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Since I purschased a 2010 Tucson in February of this year there has been nothing but problems with the vehicle. The service department is so overbooked that the mechanics simply do not have time to do safe work. The rear spoiler needed replacing, electronic brake system replaced and most recently the electronic power steering went. I had told the service department about the steering 2 months ago and they said it was fine. It ended up being a total safety hazard for me when all of a sudden I couldn't steer. I have a 7 year car loan for a total of $43, 000 and I feel totally taken advantage of by this dealership and would never recommend this company to anyone!

Comments

18th of Apr, 2011

Thanks for your comments, we understand that buying a car can be challenging especially when you feel like you're being mistreated but I have some great news for everyone, Mark is no longer the General Manager, in fact I've worked here for almost a year and this is the first time I've heard his name. We have lots of great new employees, and a new attitude! We always go the extra mile for our valued guests so I encourage you to come down and see for yourself or visit our facebook page to find out all the great things we've been doing lately, for the community, for charities and for YOU!