Victoria Hyundai / 2010 tucson junk!
Since I purschased a 2010 Tucson in February of this year there has been nothing but problems with the vehicle. The service department is so overbooked that the mechanics simply do not have time to do safe work. The rear spoiler needed replacing, electronic brake system replaced and most recently the electronic power steering went. I had told the service department about the steering 2 months ago and they said it was fine. It ended up being a total safety hazard for me when all of a sudden I couldn't steer. I have a 7 year car loan for a total of $43, 000 and I feel totally taken advantage of by this dealership and would never recommend this company to anyone!
More Victoria Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai South Africa - vehicle problem
- Hyundai Motor America - 2003 hyundai elantra rear subframe rusted and snapped while driving nearly causing an accident.
- Hyundai - blue
- Hyundai Motor America - 2012 hyundai genesis r-spec transmission problems
- Hyundai Motor America - operations manager/service department