Vesta - T-Mobilefradulant charges to my amex card

I had two unauthorized charges of $10.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Frankfort, KY60 on my credit card bill from this company? I do not, nor have I EVER done business with them, nor do I use their wireless company!

Comments

•   Jul 04, 2009

I was charged two charges to my AMEX card. I never have done business with Vesta T Mobile? So how did this occur?

• Ty
      Jul 04, 2009

Why not call your AMEX card customer service? It sounds like your card was stolen. Sometimes fraudulent charges get through, that's not T-mobile's fault. Place the blame where it belongs: the thief who hacked your card account.

You'd better call AMEX asap.

• Da
    Vesta - T - Mobile - Charges not applied
    Vesta - T-Mobile
    Portland
    Oregon

I made 2 $100 payments towards my Daughters cellphone at what I thought was the T-Mobile website. The charges were made to my credit card but not applied to the account. Ultimately I had to make an additional payment when the phone was shut off for non payment. After doing some research it appears that others have indicated that monies were not applied or fraudulant charges were made.

Jan 06, 2010

the police and internet provider for that company needs to close them down!

Jan 06, 2010

After reading other complaints about these fraudsters; My son's account has a total of over $100.00 taken from the same fraudsters...he swears he's never ordered from them!!! His debit card now has been cancelled and i hope these money hungry cowards get closed down and charged big time.

• Ve
      Mar 17, 2010

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email [protected]@trustvesta.com or call toll free [protected]. A representative will be glad to assist you.

• Su
      Aug 04, 2010

I just found out about an unauthorized charge on my check card by VESTA TMobile. I have never ever had a prepaid phone or any services by TMobile and have not authorized this transaction. The unauthorized transaction put my checking account in the negative since I was about to close it and did not have funds in there. So, now I have to deal with VESTA before I can close my account plus occurred overdraft charges as well. I had to leave a voicemail with VESTA TMobile since all representative were busy with other callers and I hope someone will call me. If VESTA really believes in "A" rating and promtly and fairly resolve any dispute and issues they will get back with me asap and work it out.

• Li
      Nov 23, 2010

I cannot believe that a company like T-Mobile would tarnish its name the way it has with these fraudulant charges. They are supposed to be a respectable company with a history of good customer service. There are too many fraudulan charges to be classified as "mistakes". The way that they are handling the charges is pathetic. My bank has agreed to remove these charges and reimburse my account the $140 that I was charged. But how many people don't have that option? This needs to get national attention so that T-Mobile is forced to address these charges. I can't imagine the amount of money that they are getting away with because people just don't know about the charges or feel like there is nothing that they can do. I'm going to the media!

• Th
      Mar 18, 2011

I was charged $100 check card for T-Mobile prepaid card. I do not even own T-Mobile phone. When I called customer service, they said they cannot help unless I give them my bank information. How in the world would I trust them to provide my bank information? I have one of the most common last name "Lee, " and they told me that they have only 2 Lee's in their system for my zip code. I am going to file a complaint to T-Mobile and provide with all the complaints I found on web.

• Hs
      Oct 03, 2011

I had one unauthorized charges of $421.88 on my credit card from this company. I do not charged, please sent back the money!!