Verizon Wireless / poor customer service orem ut

1 Orem, UT, United States Review updated:

We pay Verizon Wireless nearly 800.00 a month through our business account. The last three times I have gone in to get a phone usually an upgraded more expensive one I have sat and waited a min of 20 minutes. Yesterday July 8, 2009, I walked in and there were only 5 people in the store and 4 represenatives to help. I thought oh this isn't bad so I waited and waited after 20 minutes they had on;y helped one person. The poor lady behind me only wanted to buy a car charger. I was on a 30 minute lunch break and had to walk out. The sad thing is I've sat there for 40 minutes before to even get to the front of the line. The most irritating thing about yesterday is that the manager was just walking behind the employees and standing behined them saying nothing to the customers waiting or offering to help at all. They should have seperate lines for accessories, customer service, and purchases and activations. They are absolutely horrible and dispapointing. Whe our contact is up we are switching. Who has time to sit in line for 20-60 minutes even to buy a charger. Orem UT Verizon store on University Parkway you suck and the management needs to get fired!!!

Comments

• Ve
      17th of Oct, 2009

I am among the thousands of unhappy Verizon Wireless customers. Recieved a Blackberry Storm by mail. Activated by an in store representative, only to later find out that I was being billed for a Data Plan subscription that I was not informed of beforehand, and that I did not accept. Attempted to return the phone numerous times, and have dealt with Customer Care a half a dozen times. Its been 8 months.

Finally I discovered how to reach the Executive Relations team at Verizon Wireless. They are the only ones who can help resolve your problem, short of having an attorney contact them. BTW, I subscribe to Pre-Paid Legal for $35 a month, and their attorneys at no additional charge, will contact Verizon Wireless. Find me on twitter.com/verizoncustomer .

Share your experiences online and then email me at verizon.sucks@yahoo.com . I will forward you important contact information to reach the real decision makers at Verizon Wireless, the Executive Relations team.