Verizon Wireless / scam/ripoff - dangerous phones
Verizon has the worst customer service / scam going in this state. My wife went in July compalaine that my phone heated up too hot to touch while charging (her identical phone did not). The techs said nothing was wrong with the phone with a 1 min check. Yesterday the phone was soooooooooo hot it put a burn mak on our 99 year old counter. Tech looks at clearly states this is usually water damage - looks at phone shows me the indicators on the battery and the phone and state " no water damage!) I will have your new phone for you in 20 minutes! 35 minute later he brings back my phone says sorry I was wrong there is water damage! The indicators suddenly changed in that 35 minutes (Peter showed them to me)! While waiting the next 6 customers all had "water damage" in that store. We were all told you might have gone from airconditioning to the outside humiddity and damaged your phone. Don't we ALL? Te saga continues when the manager tells me (after I tell her to diconnect the service and don't charge the termination fee) I am a "[censored]ing A**hole. I throw my phone on the floor and leave. She places a complaint with the local authorities (covering her butt). Verizon customer service all the way up to the Presidents office (David Small #[protected]) supports the crazy woman they are paying a salary instead of the customer that is paying for their service. Everyone with a problem inidate this phone number and show them that good customer relations is important!
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.