Verizon Wireless / 700p rebate form entirely truthful
Don’t lose the box when you buy a Treo 700 P phone from Verizon Wireless. If you are trying to get your rebate on the 700P Treo phone, you will need the UPC code, which according to Verizon, is only available through the Manufacturer, and according to Palm is not something that they keep records of. ?!? Despite this, if you enter a phony number in the Verizon Rebate Center’s web page, it will state that the number is not valid. How could they know unless they had a record of the number at Verizon?
Somebody’s not being entirely truthful at Verizon. Oh, and the Rebate Center Phone number on their web site leads to a voice mail that only hangs up on you.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Prepaid - billing 
- Verizon - landline
- Verizon Communications - home phone service 
- Verizon Wireless - negative credit report
- Verizon - service by a tech-danielle