Verizon Wireless / 700p rebate form entirely truthful

Don’t lose the box when you buy a Treo 700 P phone from Verizon Wireless. If you are trying to get your rebate on the 700P Treo phone, you will need the UPC code, which according to Verizon, is only available through the Manufacturer, and according to Palm is not something that they keep records of. ?!? Despite this, if you enter a phony number in the Verizon Rebate Center’s web page, it will state that the number is not valid. How could they know unless they had a record of the number at Verizon?

Somebody’s not being entirely truthful at Verizon. Oh, and the Rebate Center Phone number on their web site leads to a voice mail that only hangs up on you.

A  22nd of Nov, 2006 by
To Whom This May Concern ,

I'm sending this letter in regards of my account number 108635709 (718-619-9149) My name is Anthony Diaco , I have been a loyal customer of verizon wireless for 6 years, and the past month i have been having a problem regarding my account I recently purchased a motorola razor in which i was having problems with i was having multiple dropped calls , I had purchased the phone in September if look at my account You will see the phone was returned because there was a defect in it, and i received another one the following month in October i received a extremely unpleasing bill of $550.00 which in previous months my bill has never been so high, I called and spoke to one of you verizon wireless customer service reps about this situation who is still yet to call me back from a month ago, Then however i did partially pay part of the bill of the amount of $ 200.00 so my service would not be shut off , I did call and speak to a supervisor who was very rude and her manner was not of appropriate and professional behavior , She hung up on me , I have been told i had 280 - 1 minute phone calls which is totally outrageous which i was given a credit of only $ 26.00
I know this is wrong because of the phone being defected , My balance as of now is $355.00 which i will not pay until i get the proper crediting i deserve, I would appreciate a prompt and agreeable conclusion on this matter, I would also appreciate if someone can also contact me as soon as possible and have this matter resolved

Anthony Diaco