Verizon Wireless / verizon wireless cheats thier consumers by disabling features provided by the phone's manufacterer
Verizon Wireless cheats thier consumers by disabling features provided by the phone's manufacterer so they can collect more profit by forcing them to subscribe to their V Cast. I basically choose a phone for the bluetooth Object Exchange so I can exchange files from another phone or PC but that is disabled by Verizon. Other companies like Cingular, T Mobile have the same model without having any features like this disabled. They spoke to me like I don't know anything. I repeatedly demanded them to re-enable the feature as I know for sure it can be re-enabled; but everytime, a lie comes out of them saying thier V Cast is a better alternative. Cheating off the consumer does not attract a good reputation for a company, but Trustworthy surely does attract a good reputation.
Thanks ComplaintsBoard.com for giving me the opportunity to speak.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service