Verizon / fios lawn diggings
The subcontractor for Verizon FIOS cabling work in my lawn went back and forth my lawn about 6 times now in almost 4 weeks.
They repeatedly excavated and graded parts of my front sodded front lawn and on all occasions did a ppor job of putting back the sodded area.
The kind of work they did was not what was written on the letter Verizon sent us monts back.
They said that they will restore the sod in its original state but the outcome was clearly not acceptable.
Is there a class action lawsuit that i can join regarding these complaints ?
ill be happy to include myself to let them know they can not get away with these digging problems on our private lawns just for them to have business and make more money out of us in the end.
i am definitely not switching to FIoS because of this bad experience with Verizon.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service verizon 
- Verizon Communications - call center employee 
- Verizon Wireless - customer service
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives