Verizon / slow slow internet fraud

Jackson, MO, United States Review updated:

3 years ago we bought Verizon "high Speed" wireless internet at Best Buy. WHAT A FRAUD! WHAT A SCAM!. Customer service people are polite even though they lie through their teeth. They sold my wife 2 new modems saying our internet was so slow because we needed upgrades. They sold her a new contract saying upgrades would fix the slow speed. We disconnect 10 times an hour and reconnect just to send an email. FORGET internet banking or music, t.v., or movies. Updates such as Microsoft of H.P. updates can take an hour. What I would like is about $3, 000.00 we have paid these lying fraudsters back. Our old dial up was faster even though their customer service was horrible and it was a horror to try to pay the bill every month on line. I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY UNHAPPY. As I look now, it is showing receive rat zero and transfer rate zero which means I will have to disconnect and reconnect to send this complaint probably 2 or 3 times as it will time out at a kps of a decimal point to 20 speed.

Comments

• Br
      30th of Sep, 2012

best buy sucks will never buy there again and will never buy another verizon product or service again !