Verizon / billing, customer service, etc

1 Norfolk, VA, United States

Verizon officially sucks. Originally ordered a bundle package and caught on my bill that they did not in fact bundle my services. Now, it is a 2-3 month wait for the "bundle request" to go through... This should have been bundled from the beginning. Thats how I ordered the services!!! Needless to say, I literally have spent at least an hour and a half on the phone with verizon each time that i've had to call them. You get bounced around from one rep to another and at the end... Nothing was accomplish or rectified. They never have a supervisor available. When they are supposed to call you back... They don't. Game packages, protection packages, extra modems... All billed to me when I specifically detailed I did not want this things. Worse worse worse absolutely worse experience ever. Too much to write about, but have only had them for 2 months and have had 5 discrepencies with this company. Dear: time-warner cable, please provide services in norfolk, va asap! We'll gladly give you our money.

-pissed off verizon customer

We just moved to va from tx. If you can avoid verizon's residential services in norfolk area. Please do. Save yourself the headache and hours on the phone arguing with customer service.