Verizon Fios / fios internet service

Takoma Park, MD, United States Review updated:
1.65
I have has Verizon Fios since 2/18/2008. I have never received the service promised since 2/18/2008. I have receive the switch and bait, the run around and the "oh some one will get back to you" bit. I ordered the "Triple play" like everyone thinking I would save a little money. It has been nothing less than a nightmare. I've had intermittent intenet connection issues. The router was swapped out twice. I was told I was turning it off every three hours. I was told there was a known issue with Windows Vista and the TCP/IP configurations. BULL! I'm a IT Technician and several of my co-workers have it working fine with Vista. Finally flat out my neighbor who I convinced to order it is have the same problem. So it's definitely hardware or network related on the Verizon end. The y need to get their act together now. Who ever suggested a class action law suit I'm in it to win it. Finally to boot they billed me for dates before my installation.

Comments

Ma
  19th of Sep, 2008
I have had Verizon Triple Play since late July, and if Comcast only had email that I could use on my cell phone and my home computer, I would be back with them in a minute. I have had nothing but trouble with Verizon from the day they installed it. The first thing they did was disconnect my land line in the utilities box in my condo building. We were without phone service for 5 days. Their reasoning, "the technician must have forgotten to reconnect it after he installed the service." The internet has been a nightmare. Tonight, after writing a long report on line, my internet connection suddenly disappeared, and I lost the entire report. I HATE THIS COMPANY. I had a great tv picture on Comast HD, I was able to speak to a tech person very quickly when I had an internet problem. I didn't have to spend countless time on the phone answering non-related questions to that female voice - whom I have come to despise also. This situation has turned me into a bitter person. My life has been simple and I have been easy going and laid back. Now I am a raging maniac!!!

Verizon Communications Logo Verizon Communications