Verizon Fiosscan, billing, customer service

Verizon is the worst company, service is the worst, and also
Poor customer service, my first bill was $350.00 the second bill
$498.00. This is the worst company i'am canceled my phone after
17 years of sevice, with verizon, fios is the worst quality,
Billing problems, I called 8 times in the last month and had
The worst experience. Please do not sing with verizon
If you need the more information please call me [protected] this is not verizon
Phone.

Comments

• Ka
      Dec 04, 2007

I ordered verizon fios online, which was a seemingly easy process, and scheduled a date / time for the technician to come out. That date is today and the time slot i was provided was 1 - 5pm. Of course, i had to take the afternoon off from work to meet the technician. It is now 5:30pm and the technician still has not arrived. I have not received any phone call either letting me know where the technician is or when my fios will be installed.
    I am very dissatistifed with this service and they have not even installed it yet! Truly a terrible first impression and i am debating having them return to my home and install the service at all. Unbelieveable.

• De
      Dec 09, 2007

You should be lucky they are installing it at all, some of us don't have that option, no FIOS, No DSL.

Try waiting for a bit longer next time, I bet 5 minutes after you posted this he/she turned up!

• Le
      Dec 29, 2007
    Verizon Fios - no customer support!
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

I had Verizon FIOS installed. The installation was incompetent, I had to have the service terminated. I spent about three weeks getting the equipment back to Verizon. You get absolutely no support from Verizon. It is impossible to contact them for help.

I strongly suggest that anyone who is considering getting FIOS, research on line for complaints in your area, call the BBB or access the BBB site on line to see what you are getting into. You have a 30 day trial period, after which there is an early termination fee.

Remember, if you have problems, with Verizon, you can get help with your State Attorney General or PUC.

• Da
      Jan 05, 2008
    Verizon Fios - mac compatibility
    New Jersey

I had Comcast and made a switch to the Verizon FIOS package deal. I thought it sounded great on paper. There were a bunch of catches...
    The installer showed up at the scheduled time and spent 5-6 hours getting the thing installed. He then informed me that he couldn't activate my internet account because I had a MAC and he didn't know how to use one. It turns out the activation is an online thing, his inability to get online with a MAc makes him a poor internet technician in my book.
    The nice new Mac I bought used to zoom with the Airport Extreme router and the Comcast modem. Now it drags...I can'tuse the Airport anymore...I have to use their router for on Demand, etc... Secondly, the software for actiavtion is glitchy and I can't complete the process on my Mac or either of my 2 PC laptops.
    The service apparently likes to intermittnetly drop the ip address of your connection which is awesome if you play online games on a PS#, because now you can have the fun of getting randomly booted from the server.
    Oh, did I mention customer support is non-existent? I am on my fifth call into Verizon and have yet to deal with someone who can get me past this activation thing. I'm pretty disappointed.
    Verizon seemed too good to be true, it was...

• Se
      Jan 19, 2008

BBB has ZERO power

File in small claims court. Bring PAPER proof: contracts, communications, transactions

Verizon CANNOT be trusted. TimeWarner cable offers 15 megabits per second in many markets.

• Mg
      Feb 16, 2008

Trying to reach customer service after two days of waiting on hold for about 30 minutes at a time and still have not reach them.

Not very happy.......................

• Ne
      Feb 26, 2008
    Verizon Fios - customer service at it's lowest
    VERIZON
    Baltimore
    Maryland

So you are thinking of Verizon Fios for your home? Think again. Here is what happened to me.

On January 16th I ordered the Fios "bundle" from Verizon, using their 1-800-get-fios number. I go through about five levels of voice prompts, no people, only to get a message stating "all circuits are busy, try again later". I try a half dozen more times that week, without success.

I try signing up using their internet site. You go through about a dozen prompts before getting a "page not found" error message. You try three or four more times only to get the same error.

I finally spoke with a Verizon technician who was working in the neighborhood and asked him if there was another way of contacting Verizon for setting up Fios in my home. He gives me a number to try. The number was busy each time I called, three times each day, for three days. I finally got through to a real person. This is six days from when I made my first call.

The Verizon employee sets me up for installation five weeks from that day, February 22nd, between 8 and 5.

Now the fun begins.

On the evening of February 21st, I receive a call from Verizon (to my answering machine) stating that it was going to rain or snow the next day, so installation was postponed. The next available day was March 27th and they would be out between 8 am and 5 pm. So now it's going to be eleven weeks from my initial call in order to have it installed.

So I try calling Verizon for the next three days, going though all the voice prompts, four different people, and about two hours of phone time just to find out WHY? The fifth person I spoke with said he may be able to get the installation moved up a few days, but would need a supervisor's permission. Sorry, but they are all on calls right now. He took my number and promised one would call back within an hour. So I wait and wait for two more days. No call.

The next day I called the toll free number, went though all the voice prompts, waited on hold for 20 minutes and spoke with a customer service tech who had no idea why I needed to wait another five weeks but would try to find out. After 15 minutes on hold he comes back on the line. He said he was sorry, but five more weeks is the best they could do. The reason, Verizon has been "overwhelmed' with installation in Maryland and New Jersey.

So I'll take off another day from work in March and hope it doesn't rain.

So do you still want Verizon Fios?

• Ji
      Apr 09, 2008

I had Verizon Fios installed in 8/07, with telephone, internet. I loved the service at first but began to experience disconnects in the fios internet. I called their customer service number and after about five different levels of prompts on the answering machine I was disconnected. Frustrated yes, but I called back again...The same thing happened again. I called a third time and finally, forty five minutes later I got someone. I told them that I wanted to cancel all Verizon services in my home and that I felt their customer service was deplorable and unacceptable. That was 1/18/08. They sent me a package to return their modem, which I sent back right away to avoid any costs. Never heard anything else from Verizon until 4/9/08. I received a bill from a collection agency called CCV. The bill was for the Verizon early termination fee of 129.00. I called the CCV # and asked if I had a negative credit report because of this bill. They said no, and that it was just sent to their collection agency. I sent the bill out same day. The man I spoke to at the collection agency said that he had received numerous similar complaints about Verizon and their not billing customers at termination of agreement, but instead not billing and just sending the final bill to a colllection agency. I called Verizon customer service to try to get a copy of their invoice which was alledged to be delinquent and had to make three different calls and no one could provide an answer. Needless to say, those calls took about forty five minutes, and a total waste of my time. On three of the calls placed, the instant I punched in my old phone number, the phone got a loud obnoxious biusy signal and then disconnected. And Verizon has no complaint number, or at least one that anyone would answer. It is my opinion that they have become a monopoly and are too big to handle their large volume of customers.

• Ia
      Apr 29, 2008
    Verizon Fios - unable to pay online
    Verizon FiOS
    Plano
    Phone: [protected]

my complaint with Verizon, withwhom I have been a customer for the last 12 years. Last year I dropped their phone service in favor of VoIP. I kept the FiOS internet and TV services. Since dropping the phone service, I have been unable to pay online.

I have complained every month since September 07 (it is now end of April 08) that I couldn't pay online. My bil shows up online. I get emails directing me to the website but I cannot pay. Every time I complain, I am directed toward the e-center.

The e-center phone is never answered and I am on hold for at least 30 minutes before I give up. I always end up paying by phone which costs $3.50 per time. I tried going to the shops to pay. If I do not have a Verizon phone number, I cannot pay at the phone shop, if I don't have a Verizon cell phone, I cannot pay at the cell phone shop. It's like all of these shops are different entities and nothing to do with verizon at all. FiOS is also a different group.

I have sent emails and never get a reply.

Who does one complain to, to get action within Verizon. I tell them I want to escalate the matter to management but I am always directed towards the elusive e-center. Does it exist, or is it Verizons way of putting you on hold until you are so frustrated that you hang up.

How do I get names and numbers or email addresses that I can complain to. The support center is not the answer, I need someone to COMPLAIN to.

does anyone have any ideas, can anyone help or is this just another frustration outlet?????

• Ki
      Apr 29, 2008

Read more complaints on this Company
    GEMB/BELK
    Posted: 2017-04-29 by Kimnhung [send email]
    Credit card fraud

Company information:
    Transunion credit report bureau
    P.O box 1000
    Chester PA 19022, Pennsylvania
    Phone: [protected]

1) I have never known this company or any type of Credit Card from GEMB?BELK. So why do I receive 2nd daily monitoring alert from TransUnion Credit Report talking about New Accounts posted to my file, date opened 03/08, $202.00 balance, code-reason :pay as agreed?
    2) This problem decreases my credit score.
    3) I sent a letter to report this fraud with Transunion credit report bureau when I received first alert. Why I still received this fraud?

•   Jul 10, 2008
    Verizon Fios - awful company
    www.verizon.com

Verizon Fios CSR Angela misleads consumer into believing they will have a prorated phone service and 1 month free of FIOS TV and Internet service from the bundled service only to find out otherwise not true and have to spend hours trying to resolve problem with the billing department only to realize they have idiot robots programed to say, I'm truly sorry your CSR mislead you but we don't offer that therefore it is what it is. In other words, to bad the CSR lied to you, you still owe $200+. Verizon FIOS billing NIGHTMARE... Verizon come get your $#it from my house and cancel me... going back to Dish network. Not worth the hours spent on the phone talking to idiot robots.

CONSUMERS BEWARE OF VERIZON FIOS!!!

• Ve
      Aug 31, 2008
    Verizon Fios - verizon charge $359 for 49 minutes
    www.verizon.com

Verizon Robbed me. I was charged for $359 for 49 minute calls. Those calls were supposed to be blocked by Verizon. When I signed up Verizon FIOS Freedom Essential, I knew I don't want to use it for international calls. Its rate is $6.50 per minute to China. That is insane. Many calling cards costs less than 2 cents. I called its customer service and asked all international calls blocked. She did and told me so. I felt safe and protected.

Well, just a couple of months later, I got this bill and saw $359 there for two calls to China. When I called customer services, they told me that their technology was not reliable and it failed. But why I still got billed. I talked to a t least a dozen of Verizon agents, even many of them were sympathetic but appeared that only the High Toll Office could remove it and it refused to do so.

I complained to NJ Public Board of Utilities, that didn't answer me but I did get a letter from Verizon. It said that I can't block international calls with the Freedom plan. But I didn't want that Freedom and your agent took away (blocked) the calls.

I didn't pay the bill yet and I have cancel the Verizon phone service. Verizon is collecting on me. I appreciate advise and help.

• Lr
      Sep 03, 2008

I had the same problem these are the same folks who stopped the plan for all US cities to offer free internet in an effort to close the tech gap ...because they knew they were going to profit, gain the control while widening the gap at the same time...wake up folks
    get involve

Sep 19, 2008

I had a similar situation. I ordered the FIOS bundle for the "104.99" a month rate. Well guess what? My first bill was 350 dollars, more than my car payment. They promised the installation would be free. It wasn't. The guy I talked to said they sent me the promotional free installation flyer in error. I told them that I get their flyers almost daily with the same promise. I had to speak with MANY supervisors and then I would be transferred and have to tell my story again. I would be transferred from department to department. What a total waste of my time and money. Please!!! Please!!! do not order the phone, cable, and internet FIOS bundle from Verizon. It was a monetary and emotional drain and I feel SCAMMED!!!

• To
      Oct 31, 2008

If you have high speed data you should move to Vonage. I have used it for years and it is one flat fee of >$30 per month. You can call anywhere in the USA for one fee. If you need to call overseas, they have flat rates for that as well. As for your bill, you are better off paying it. They will not clear it up and they will ding your credit. I had the same issue with ATT years ago and the bad credit is not worth it. You are not going to win, its plain and simple. Pay the money, take the lose and never ever use Verizon again. Also, make certain you tell all your friends and family and have them tell your friends and family and so on.

• Ni
      Nov 17, 2008

YEP!!
    same here never showed up, enver called, held on the phone for 3hours nobody wants to help.
    prior to that i i had to place twice the same order because it would get cancelled on its own aparently for no reason.
    they just suck!!!

•   Dec 02, 2008
    Verizon Fios - terrible experience
    verizon.com

We signed a 2 year contract with verizon fios updated our internet all to receive a $200.00 gift card from American Express. The salesman told us to wait a couple of the months for the offer to take effect. We did not receive the card after 2 months, I called verizon and asked about it and was told that they have no record of us at American express and the offer had expired there was nothing they could do about it now. I have talked to them a few times with no results. I feel that if you have a signed contract that you have to honor they in turn should honor it also.

• Ji
      Dec 11, 2008
    Verizon Fios - they don't what a credit is
    Carrollton
    Texas

I took verizon fios in 2017, so far until my oct 28, 2017 statement was fine, then my bank made 2 payments which gave me a credit, all of a sudden I was getting emails, letters, phone calls that I was past due. Each time I got one of these I called and supposedly talked to a supervisor (?) and each time was told I did not owe anything because of the credit but all the letters, emails and phone calls persisted, I had to get a new router back in aug 08 and was told by the tech that I didn't have to return the old one. Now they billed me for that but my credit again and took $191.16 from my bank account on 12-08-08 and today I get another bill for $155.39. Somebody does not know simply math!!! Help

• Ha
      Dec 12, 2008
    Verizon Fios - very poor service and product
    Fios Verizon
    Virginia

My wife and I are doctors and we had to remain out of telecommunication service and solely rely on our cell phones due to poor technology and very poor customer service. This nearly hampered patient care.

I switched from Comcast to Verizon Fios in October 08 - it has nothing but nightmare.

Customer service failure:

First : my order didn't go through. So after one week of telephone ordering, I had to redo the whole order process.
    second: The second order didn't include my request for telephone transfer.
    third: I had to reorder telephone service and despite my third party verification verizon failed to port my old number
    I was out of telephone service for several days. After numerous calls and actual hours on the phone finally I was transferred to a department who gave me new number. I had to inform all my contacts and business connections on this new number.
    Fourth: I now started getting double billed, once for my cable/internet/telephone and again for the new telephone!!
    many minutes of telephone conversation - ended with my paying both bills to avoid collections.
    Fifth: On a clear day last week I lost all three connections telephone, internet and cable. Again after many requests I was assured this woujld be fixed next morning - expedited service.

As of this moment after nearly 72 hours of waiting and many minutes I remain in the dark from Fios service. I am using my neighbor's wireless connection to type this message.

All in all I have nothing against Verizon but I warn customers like myself

Beware of Very arrogant and disrespectful customer service personnel
    Fios may be great technically, but Verizon hasn't mastered the technology to provide service .

I hope someone successfully can litigate this company for their failure to provide committed service paid in advance by custmers.

• Wc
      Jan 02, 2009
    Verizon Fios - direct billing
    1809 Geary st
    Garland
    Phone: [protected]

I singed up for Verizon Fios against my better judgement after turning off my home phone because the rate was never what i singed up for .After 8 years of service with the same phone number, they were the only provider in the area i live.I singed up April 24th/08 and went threw 9/22/08 when i lost my credit card and had another sent to me in about 12 days i called them and they said no problem i payed the bill of 48.68 and a week later i had another charge to my card from them for 108.00 when you call them you better be ready to be on hold for 30minutes to an hour.They told me they bill 2 months in advance something i didnt do in April so it was news to me and so i payed it and then last month they hit my card for another 55.68 before the due date and bounced 3 checks for me only to tell me they werent responceable for overdraft fees.So i fixed it with the bank and they are supose to hit my credit card on the 21st of every month and no payment taken out for december yet i get a bill today saying i have a total due of 108.36 by 1/21/08 or i will loose my service . Well i need service for my computer but i dont need it when i the consumer am spending an hour on the phone to try to get them to fix the problems, so i will be dumping there great Fios service after haveing 3 diferent prices charged to me the initial sing up was 29.95 a month then they didnt have that plan any more even though i was on a year contract, then 44.95 a month and now its 54.99 a month and i had to start my contract over in october.I am done with there shi-ty customer service and the lies from this company.To anyone who is thinking about going to verizon good luck!

• Pa
      Jan 05, 2009
    Verizon Fios - can not get anyone to answer phone
    Maryland

On December 29, 2017, I asked to have my account upgraded to faster internet. They supposedly have a package for $5.00 that includes more HDTV channels. They sent me an agreement to sign but there is no explanation as to what signing does to me. At Verizon FIOS, no-one cares, I sit on the phone on hold for hours. These people are a disgrace to business and I can not cancel my account until July 2017. Please help me.
    Paul [protected]
    2618 Chestnut Woods Court Reisterstown, MD 21136

• Fi
      Jan 15, 2009
    Verizon Fios - verizon fios
    Union
    verizon.com

Installation - one week ago.

- Phone and internet went out at the same time.

- in order to get their triple deal package, your landline has to be switched to the computer technology, placing your phone in the same jeopardy as being booted offline...(as in, I guess I didn't get the call that mom was taken to the hospital...or whatever other emergency won't go through)

- techs came over and replaced the box downstairs. Folks, this is a scam. The box was one week old, there was nothing wrong with it. Doubt that? Call up the manufacturer of these things and tell them that Verizon is claiming their product is defective. What do folks think? That 30% of the stuff they produce on the manufacturing line is flawed? Those lines are often more than 99% accurate.

- techs lying to you constitutes criminal fraud

- techs lying to you on behalf of the company constitutes the company itself committing criminal fraud

- they put everyone through the ringer, driving up everyone's frustration level. Is that right? Is that a game? To play with the frustrations of thousands of people every year? And when folks get frustrated and yell at their kids or take it out in road rage...that is fine too?

We have to hold these companies accountable for their actions and stop them from continuing to abuse the public.

• St
      Feb 02, 2009
    Verizon Fios - cancellation of service without notice
    Maryland

About a month ago I had my credit card stolen and had my bank issue me a new one. When I receive my new card I contact all the companies that automatically deducted payment to inform them, but I had missed Verizon FIOS. I evening I noticed my internet wasn't working and when I contact Verizon they told me it was due to a lack of payment. When I told them my situation and asked why I wasn't notified they told me whey weren't sure because it is their practice to notify all subscribers by phone, email and mail before they cancel service. After researching online and and talking with friends I found out I'm not the only one this has happened to.

• Ga
      Feb 09, 2009

I wish a lawyer looking to make a name for themselves would look into the practices of Verizon FIOS.

• Wi
      Feb 18, 2009

Fios is new to my area. To get people to try Fios they offered a free 19" digital TV just for having Fios installed in my home. Because it was new to my area part of the deal in additon to the TV was no set period of time to have the service and I would be able to cancel at any time. After the install I was then informed of $200.00 fee for cable connection. I made many calls to Verizon Fios for my TV, it never came. After waiting a year for the TV I had to cancel them and was informed it was a two year contract, I had to pay and additional $200.00 fee to get them out of my home. In Florida many people where told they would get TV's and did not receive them. Is anyone going to sue this company?

• Su
      Feb 20, 2009
    Verizon Fios - verizon fios a nightmare
    Jersey City
    New Jersey

Verizon FiOS internet has become my worst nightmare in the last few days. Horrible service coupled with inexperienced customer care representatives and just out of school technician has made it the worst internet service providers. Its been just a month that I have taken this connection and have started repenting on my decision of chosing the so called fastest internet service over comcast. Every alternate days I have to call their customer care regarding bad internet connectivity and have to spend 1/2 hr explaning the same thing over and over again. In the process I have lost almost 10 hrs of my important office work. If someone know where to complaint the issues, please let me know. I want to concentrate on other important stuffs in my life rather than wasting my time explaining the same thing again and again to the representatives

• Ca
      Feb 28, 2009
    Verizon Fios - no customer service
    Verizon FiOS
    verizon.net

If you are consider ing Verizon, FiOS DON'T. I subscribed in December and have nothing but problems. Their billing is outrageous. I am 3 moths into a battle to get my billing correct, receive the 3 months credit I was promised and get them to stop turning off my service.

As far as customer service, if you get a human be prepared to be told that they flat out can't help you. I was assigned a human account manager named Mark who I thought was clearing things up, but he is not allowed to talk to me anymore. It must have something to do with him trying to be helpful and issue credits. That seem to be against Verizon's policy. Also, expect to hear from their collections department; however, they won't be able to confirm the issue on you account.

If any lawyers are looking for a class action suit. I think you should look it Verizon FiOS. Just look at all the posts on the internet concerning this problem.

FiOS as a product is amazing. Verizon as a company is a joke. Stick with your current provider. I will be moving back to Comcast unfortunately.

• Tm
      Mar 03, 2009
    Verizon Fios - ordering fios again
    Massapequa
    New York

I cant believe Verizon, LOL. I admit Verizon Fios is much better than Optonline / Cablevision, but... Cablevision offered me a much better deal, but I was willing to take a hit on the bill and go back to FIOS. So I call customer service at Verizon to Say, Hey!!! I'm back... But guess what, the representative on the phone says my area does not have the service yet, LOL. I told her the FIOS box is still on the side of my house, she still couldn't help me because her online records doesn't show my block as being connected... this brought back memories of dealing with verizon over the phone, so... I decided not to go back to them now... What a mess of a company... It could be so great, what a pity..

• Or
      Mar 13, 2009
    Verizon Fios - shouldn't the phone company be able to provide phone service?
    Verizon Fios

I've had a Verizon telephone account for 16 years and Verizon DSL for at least five. We moved and decided to terminate our telephone service at the old location and have Fios Television and Internet installed at the new one. The installation was fine. One day after the installation (February 17) I contacted Verizon to have telephone service added to my new account. For some unknown reason, and believe me, each of the dozens of people I've spoken to have given me different reasons, it took 3 weeks to disestablish my old account in order to re-establish new phone service. I told them I didn't care if I had the old number, I just wanted any phone that would ring at my new house. After repeated promises that the problem was resolved I was given an installation date for the new phone service.

Fortunately, I checked online for the status of the installation order and noticed it was cancelled. I called and was told that it was because I'm not in a Fios area. Um, sure I am, I already have Fios. They were using my old address. A helpful representative offered to schedule a new installation date for a few weeks from now because I'm not taking more time off of work for this and that was the first Saturday available.

Oh, and the best part...they ripped out my copper lines so it's Fios telephones or nothing. It's nothing. I'll get Vonage before I'll give Verizon another dime and the second this contract expires I'm switching to the other devil of the industry, Comcast.

Verizon, this should have been simple. Your television and internet are great but your customer service STINKS!!!

Mar 19, 2009

Of course they do not provide service, and they mischarge to boot. I cancelled after being with them for 25 years because they charged me for a repair of a line THEY HAD INSTALLED! This was after they told me that there would not be a charge for any repair of their lines.

Mar 19, 2009

Right on!

• De
      Mar 25, 2009
    Verizon Fios - availability
    Blackwood
    New Jersey

Verizon, please stop running commercials in areas that your product is not even available in.
    I am sick and tired of seeing commercials for a product that I can not even receive. I have been trying for over a year now to sign up for Fios service, which is listed as available in my township; however, tells me is not available on my street...

How can all these promotions be run on TV for something that we all can't even have... you may as well tell us on the commercial that it is only for those who you value more than others, because I do not see how it is fair that those who are in "special" areas can be receiving all this cash back, free TVs, great values, while the rest of us have no option to receive these things unless we decide to sell our homes and move to a Fios area.

So either get on the damn ball and get this service out there for everyone to enjoy, or shut up about how great it is and stop offering all these wonderful values and promotions for something that a great deal of us can not even take advantage of yet. It's extremely annoying.

• El
      Mar 31, 2009
    Verizon Fios - billing, installation, customer service
    California

1. took 3 visits to connect (wasted 3 mornings).
    2. shut off my e-mail for 3 days in change from verizon dsl to verizon fios internet.
    3. fios dvr has occasional problems with volume control.
    4. now: bill does not include promised $35 discount for each of first 3 months. (no one knows about it, even if we have it on paper.)
    5. wasted time on multiple e-mails & calls. they have multiple e-mail contact points & phone numbers.

• Le
      May 07, 2009

did any one get a compensation for technician being late or not appearing at all?

May 12, 2009

I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH FIOS. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE & BILLING IS THE WORST I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED ! NO ACCOUNTABILITY AT ALL! A BUNCH OF IGNORANT LOW CLASS SCREW -UPS. INSTEAD OF SPENDING ALL THAT $ ON ADVERTISING, THEY SHOULD SPEND IT ON "PEOPLE SKILLS" TRAINING FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES!!!

• Br
      Jun 12, 2009
    Verizon Fios - sales reps.
    2020 communications company
    10 corporate place
    Piscataway
    New Jersey

I started working there 4 weeks ago and at first in my mind it was questionable about how easy i was hired. One interview that was very discreet. I did an application took a drug test and I was in. The manager who gave me the interview (initials M.M.) told me that I would receive for two weeks $400.00 per totaling $800.00. I later found out some people were told different amounts. The training went way too quick but you really didn't have much options when you find out that you have to get 4 sales to receive your training pay. Going right to the fourth week. I got story after story when I ask about my pay. The funny part is that I asked 2 different managers about it and both stories were very different. I received a check for that made me laugh when saw it. Your not going get any training pay. They are trained to assume a sell on you. They are very freindly and do they cheers. But that is part of whole ordeal. THEY ARE A BIG SCAM, SO DON'T FALL INTO THE WEB OF HAPPINESS!!! YOU WHAT I MEAN!!

• Ju
      Jul 13, 2009
    Verizon Fios - poor service
    Virginia

May 28, 2017 we had Verizon hook us up for thier service--TV Fios and wireless internet. We have been passed around and lied to for weeks. I still have a wire from a box to my computer and there is wire still on the ground in our back yard. I wished I had stayed with Comcast! I called Verizon again this morning, July 13th and was passed around again---then I was told by the last person that the local manager is this area will be calling me back within the hour. Another lie----I also told them that this wire better be taken care of by 5 Wednesday afternoon or I will be removing it.
    Stay away from this company-----poor SERVICE and lie after lie.
    Judy
    Midlothian

Jul 24, 2009
    Verizon Fios - fraud
    Tampa
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

Solicited for a free HBO package for 60 days by a Representative named, "Ray" on May 27th. I was told by "Ray" at the point of the order that if we did not want the package to continue, we simply called within the 60 days to cancel and our original, "The Movie Package" would be restored at $12.99 per month.

When I called to discontinue the HBO/Cinemax promotional package, I was told that the original "The Movie Package" was a "grandfathered" package and they would restore it on our account, but not at the original cost of $12.99. Going forward the package would cost $14.99.

It is my believe that Verizon is targetting these "grandfathered" Clients and offering attractive incentives to try free for 30, 60 and 90 days in an attempt to increase the cost of their original package upon return to the original package prior to the solicitation of the free offer.

• Bo
      Jul 24, 2009

I have FIOS and love it. Never a problem.

• Tw
      Aug 04, 2009

New Jersey has filed a lawsuit against FIOS fraudelent practices as it relates to billing and advertising. I have file one at our TX Attorney General and encourage all of you to do the same so we can build enough complaints against FIOS. I have had over $1000 overbilling and no matter how many times I've called it gets corrected then returns back to the problem. Please let's band on this like they did in New Jersey and get our AG to pursue this with Verizon as they are getting away with these issues. Together we can fight the big comapny.