Verizon Fios / verizon is stealing/double-dipping
Hi i order 2 FIOS Services, Residential and Business services. I was promised for a whole month of dealing with Verizon to get this order in that i was getting 2 boxes (2 ONT's installed). I had the business service installed with the 1st box without any problems. Then 3 week later when i finally got a order in for Residential service, the technician came out and installed everything on the same box instead of installing a 2nd one.
And to make matters worse, i pay $100 a motnh for Business FIOS with a Static IP Address service (you cannot get that on Residential Service) that they now have to steal and double-dip for the Residential service by taken internet bandwidth away from my Business internet connection in order for the Residential TV Service to work right.
I was not sold on this and it is deceptive business practices. Had Verizon told me that they were only going to install just the one box i would of never ordered their TV service. And now they are refusing to come out and install the 2nd ONT box like they promised me for the whole month. What do you do?
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.