Verizon Fios / tv not working
I recently had Verizon FIOS installed . Four days ago my tv would not work. I called Tech support. They could not fix it and informed me that the receiver box was defective. They promised I would have a new box sent to me and I should receive it in one day, two the most. As of this time four days later I still have no TV. After waiting a half hour to get the first tech. on the phone. I tried again today and held on for half an hour and hung up.
Does anyone have any idea when I should receive this converter so I can at least watch the last games of the world series?
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour