Verizon Fios Dish / damage to roof by dish installer
Damage Claim Department
The purpose for this letter is to file a claim for damages to our property. I'm the property owner at 1159 N. Baker Avenue in the city of Ontario, California 91764. The name of my tenant and the subscriber to Verizon Fios is Angel Ramos. A contractor from Verizon Fios installed a dish directly onto my roof. The installer drilled several holes through my roof in order to install the dish causing damage to my shingles and the wood underneath. We are requesting the dish removed and relocated with an appropriate bracket mounted on the facial.
As you can see from the photo’s included, there was a bracket on the facial from a previous installation. The installer was instructed by the tenant to mount the dish on the existing bracket. The installer ignored the tenants request and mounted the dish on the roof regardless. This is not the first time a Dish installer damages our property. The installers have little to no regard for the damage they cause.
I'm including photographs of the damage, along with an estimate from All-Rain Roofing Company who will perform the roof repairs, replacing the wood and painting.
Thanks you for your attention to this matter.
5777 Cameo Street
Alta Loma, Ca. 91701
More Verizon Fios Dish Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet