Verizon — partial refund
I recieved a letter from Verizon thanking me for continued prepaid service and authorization for automatic withdrawal. Problem #1
i never gave them permission so i call Verizon Prepaid. After a
long wait i finally get someone. After explaining the situation she
tells me i am getting half my refund thats ridiculous! Turns out
$97.20 was taking out over 10 days! So the credit i received was
$16.20 far from the half i was promised. Bottom line i got nothing but
the run around from Verizon. I deserve a full refund which is $81.00! I once was a Verizon customer but i can "honestly"
say i will never be a Verizon customer never again. So consumer
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints