Verizon Fios / lack of hd programming!
I subscribed to the Verizon FIOS television service largely because the company claimed to have the most extensive-lineup of high definition programming available. Only after it was installed did I learn that the New England Sports Network, the television home of the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins, is not offered by Verizon in HD.
Worse, there is no easy way to contact the company and get an answer about when and if this service will be available. The Verizon website is completely automated, with no option available to send an email to a real person.
The company clearly wants no contact from disgruntled customers.
More Verizon Fios Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.