Verizon DSL / spying and harassment for third parties
I am being harassed by verizon dsl employees.
The verizon managers are in collusion with two of the most prominent universities in philadelphia.in essence, they spy on the personal dsl accounts of university employees and employees of other companies.
Officially: verizon, as a company, will deny this. See their privacy statements. But
The truth is:
Yes, verizon employees will spy on anyone's dsl account activities for third parties. They do this especially in philadelphia — and they get away with it.
Verizon's "plausible denial" defense makes them impervious to culpability.
Verizon dsl customers: beware.
More Verizon DSL Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service