Verizon DSL / spying and harassment for third parties

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-211-7373

I am being harassed by verizon dsl employees.

The verizon managers are in collusion with two of the most prominent universities in philadelphia.in essence, they spy on the personal dsl accounts of university employees and employees of other companies.

Officially: verizon, as a company, will deny this. See their privacy statements. But

The truth is:
Yes, verizon employees will spy on anyone's dsl account activities for third parties. They do this especially in philadelphia — and they get away with it.

Verizon's "plausible denial" defense makes them impervious to culpability.

Verizon dsl customers: beware.

Comments

• Lo
      26th of Sep, 2009

Well I am being spied on and harssed in a variety of ways and yes I have Verizon DSL, it is the audio frequency harassment that is slanderous that has been the cause of many damages including huan trafficking and homelessness. I am very lucky to have a computer. So they are guilty of higher degree crimes than just spying. No I can't get people to admit officially yet almost 20 years of damaging harassment. Probably for what they would face. Still I am suffering from the damages they ahve imposed today. I have informed the FCC and the F.B.I. the F.T.C and the CIA as well as a U.S. Enbasy, still nothing but a childish harssment is what me and my family are enduring. They have caused irrepairable damages.I am still trying to get them to cease, yes they are insidious. I am harassed in public as well, a very rude aspect of these attackes who have lessend or discarded their values to pester people or steal information. Loren Andrew Clay.