Verizon DSL / billing incompetence
I canceled my verizon services in May which included phone and DSL. I canceled not because of service but because of the customer relations people. Everytime you call you get a different answer and a different crappy attitude.
I paid my "final" bill. I had to cancel with two different departments, yet I just received a bill from them stating I have been shut off from service since I haven't paid my bill. I even overpaid and they refunded some money.
Why can't Verizon DSL Billing department get it right. I have called in total 11 times to cancel and complain and 11 times I was told it was finally cancelled and all bills would be credited. No one knows what they are doing over there.
How can I make them hear me? Just cancel my service for good and stop billing me for something I don't get!!!
More Verizon DSL Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.