Verizon Communications / dumb customer service
They gave me a hard runaround last night. What a mess, people!
At first, it took them 30 minutes to simply pick up the phone and 40 minutes more to do something about my problem. Verizon, why do you hire stupid people? I had to explain my issue several times before they finally understood what I wanted from them. No, I am sure I explained them in simple words without using special technical terms or whatever may seem tough for understanding. No, I'm an ordinary person with a simple issue that would normally take 5 minutes to be resolved.
You're seriously in need of staff, guys.
More Verizon Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour