Verizon / cancellation fee
I purchased a High Speed Plan for $14.95 a month for my at home Mac. I tried to install it myself and then with Verizons tech support. The DSL could not be installed because it failed to be activated. It could not be activated. After several attempts at this, I canceled the service and called Verizon. They canceled the service and said there would be no charge to me for the whole thing and were sorry it didn't work out. I sent the product back to them. I received an early termination fee of $85.00 on my credit card bill. I called Verizon about this and they refused to remove that fee even though it was never activated. This is outrageous and I should not have to pay for something that didn't work on my computer and was actually never used. They said it was past the 30 day trial.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.