Verizon / I keep getting bills from verizon collection agencies
I just got another bill collection from a company saying i owe 326.11. I get one like every year and I have not used verizon since 2001 for a cell phone. And i remember on the contract I signed it said I would only pay for quiting contract. These bills are haters and they ruin my summer every year. This time they disguised it like I was getting a check from a settlement. The bill is a 714 area code and I left that area in 2000 and kept tabs on my bill because the real phone company, whoever it is, gets all of the information before you get away.
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.