Ventura Toyota — poor customer service
We went to Ventura Toyota first when looking for a 2010 Prius. We told the salesman, Kevin Brown, what we were looking for. He asked that we write a $500 check as a show of good faith in buying the car. Brown kept trying to push Prius models on us with options we didn't want or need. After a couple of weeks of this he grew tired of trying to push loaded models on us and told us he couldn't help us. We told him to rip up the check and we went o DCH Toyota of Oxnard. We spoke to Paul Renteria and within a week and a half we had the exact model we wanted, no unwanted extras. We later learned that some dealers only sell the Prius with a lot of options to increase their profit. Ventura Toyota's unwillingness to try to get the Prius we wanted showed a complete lack of sincere customer service. In addition, their underhanded method of trying to squeeze more money out of customers should make one wary of Ventura Toyota as a whole.
More Ventura Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.