Valero / terrible experience

United States Review updated:

Hello! Thank you for accepting my complaint. I visit Valero Store #719 in Wharton, Texas on a regular basis. We motorcycle ride so I often have to use the restrooms. This store has the dirtiest, stinkiest bathrooms I've come across all over Texas. They are worse than an outhouse. Please ask them to clean the restrooms. Their restroom is unisex and there is constantly urine on the floor and seat. It's totally disgusting. Does the health department oversee this?

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Liz.
Li

Comments

Ja
  19th of Jan, 2009
Well I got a really bad experience with this valero gas station unfortunally I don't have the location number, but its in spring, tx at cypresswood dr and treaschwig corner. For a fast convient way I would ALWAYS go there for ANYTHING. One day coming out of work I stop to get me a beer, cigarrettes, and milk for my son, well the jerk attendant asked me for my ID which I gave and he said that " if i leave in texas why don't I have a TX ID" I had gave him the consular mexican ID. Which in my opinion I don't think that he should of told me that because I do HAVE my TEXAS TDL which at the time I didn't have with me, AND I SURE DID TOOK MY BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE! He is NO ONE to tell anyone OR especially me what to have he ain't not freaking mayor or president to tell a customer that! So they lost a really good customer just for that ### racism question!!! AND I WILL TELL ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS WHO LIVE AROUND HERE NOT TO GO THERE AND PEOPLE THAT COME VISIT ME EITHER!!!

Thank You for having this board!

Sincerely, MRS. GARCIA
Co
  3rd of Feb, 2009
Good afternoon 02/03/2009
You sent me some coupons for merchandise but I can't find any close store's to me to shop at.
I live at 1065 Cornell Ave Albany, California 94706
USA. I do thank you for the coupons. Maybe I can give tthem to a friend. Thank you Louis L. George.
donorlougeorge@hotmail.com Ph.# 510-527-1762.