US Pharmacy / sexual vile speech

United States Review updated:

This company is calling me repeatedly, constantly. The men on the phone are without fail from India. I engaged one in a funny conversation on Wednesday, April 9, 2014, as I am so so so sick of the calls. I am on the do not call list for NC, and this company does not care. We joked for a bit, and then we hung up. When the call came, noted as unknown area, at the same time of the evening, 8:30 pm est, I answered it the same way, and this time the guy wanted to "[censored] me" and used vile language, wanted to talk about his big dick and it was pretty awful. I told him that was horrible, and to not talk that way. He wanted to know where I lived in the US, if I had a boyfriend and as soon as I could I ended the call. What worried me was that he called back and the next call was from a TX phone. My husband answered and told him he was not interested and no other call came. I am concerned as it appears he had my phone number, and the call, to me, was in a threatening manner, sexually, and very unacceptable on any level. I want them to leave me alone.

Ra
Apr 11, 2014

Comments

• Sk
      13th of Jul, 2014

Relentless phone calls from a company identified as US Online Pharmacy. We get numerous calls a day from these people using different numbers. Cannot get them to stop. What can we d?.

• Do
      25th of Jul, 2014

The us pharmacy for 7 or 8 years they wont stop calling I am on do not call list I did get a good call back number 18663488989
    I filed many complaints with do not call list and Ohio attorney general the calls never stopped so I just call them back and bug them
    this is a good number try it.

• Do