US Pharmacy / sexual vile speech
This company is calling me repeatedly, constantly. The men on the phone are without fail from India. I engaged one in a funny conversation on Wednesday, April 9, 2014, as I am so so so sick of the calls. I am on the do not call list for NC, and this company does not care. We joked for a bit, and then we hung up. When the call came, noted as unknown area, at the same time of the evening, 8:30 pm est, I answered it the same way, and this time the guy wanted to "[censored] me" and used vile language, wanted to talk about his big dick and it was pretty awful. I told him that was horrible, and to not talk that way. He wanted to know where I lived in the US, if I had a boyfriend and as soon as I could I ended the call. What worried me was that he called back and the next call was from a TX phone. My husband answered and told him he was not interested and no other call came. I am concerned as it appears he had my phone number, and the call, to me, was in a threatening manner, sexually, and very unacceptable on any level. I want them to leave me alone.
More US Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- US Pharmacy - Texas - unsolicited calls 
- US Pharmacy - harassing telemarketing calls 
- US Pharmacy - non stop calls!!! 
- US Pharmacy - Cialis And Viagra - non-stop telemarketing for drug sales - harassing phone calls 
- US Pharmacy / Phentermine - excessive, unsolicited calls even after asking to have my phone# removed from their list 
- US Pharmacy - flex fit back brace
- US Pharmacy - persistent calls selling ed drugs
- US Pharmacy - up to 35 calls a day!
- US Pharmacy - constant harassing phone calls 
- US Pharmacy - unsolicited calls daily