The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved US Pharmacy — harassing telemarketing calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We have been receiving harassing phone calls from a company called US Pharmacy off and on for about two years now...these individuals (who all have middle eastern accents) are attempting to sell phamaceuticals to our household. The calls come in from early morning until evening time...I have received up to 7 - Yes, 7!! - calls in one day. I have demanded that these people put me on their Do Not Call list - but they never do. Today, after hanging up on the individual, they called back twice; I let the call go to voicemail...the actually left messages, making lewd and X-rated vulgarities toward us - it was unbelieveable! Then, the "manager" called, threatening to call both the FBI and police on us, and threatening to take me to court because he didn't like the way I spoke to his employee. I wish they WOULD take me to court - they I could finally find out who they really are and SUE THEM!!! We can't block their calls from our lines bc their numbers are always "unavailable". This is America...why can't we do something about this???? How in God's name are these people getting away with this? Has anyone ever bought from them? If so, please share anything you know about this company (address and phone number) so we can stop this people! What they are doing is AGAINS THE LAW!!!
More US Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- US Pharmacy - Texas - unsolicited calls
- US Pharmacy - non stop calls!!!
- US Pharmacy - Cialis And Viagra - non-stop telemarketing for drug sales - harassing phone calls
- US Pharmacy / Phentermine - excessive, unsolicited calls even after asking to have my phone# removed from their list
- US Pharmacy - non stop phone calls
- US Pharmacy - flex fit back brace
- US Pharmacy - persistent calls selling ed drugs
- US Pharmacy - up to 35 calls a day!
- US Pharmacy - Telemarketing
- US Pharmacy - constant harassing phone calls