US Pharmacy / harassing phone calls any time during day or night, every day & often as many as 4 a day.
Calls from US Pharmacy asking to sell us Viagra, Cialis, & any other medication we may want. Calls occur nearly every day, from early morning into the late evening & often up to 4 calls a day. This has been happening for about 4 years. Each time the caller speaks in an accent associated with an East Indian dialect. This is harassment in my opinion. We have asked to have our number removed from their call list almost every time they call. We have resorted to hanging up, however, it is disturbing to have these calls on a daily basis. We have tried to block the numbers, however, another number shows up or an unavailable number is shown. What can be done to stop this harassment?
More US Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- US Pharmacy - Texas - unsolicited calls 
- US Pharmacy - harassing telemarketing calls 
- US Pharmacy - non stop calls!!! 
- US Pharmacy - Cialis And Viagra - non-stop telemarketing for drug sales - harassing phone calls 
- US Pharmacy / Phentermine - excessive, unsolicited calls even after asking to have my phone# removed from their list 
- US Pharmacy - telemarketing
- US Pharmacy - viagra
- US Pharmacy - a call center that continues to harass me
- US Pharmacy - telemarketer
- US Pharmacy - meds