US Bank / online banking

US Bank
US Banks online banking has been down for over 2 hours. They are displaying a message saying they are doing "routine maintenance." I work in IT and I know that no one does rountine maintanence in the middle of the day by choice --- I assume they were having an issue. I finally called the bank to see if there was an ETA on when the problem would be fixed and the system would be back online. To my great surprise, I was told there is no problem (nor was there an ETA as to when it should be back up. I was told to just 'keep trying'). US bank has purchased some banks in California and they are running a conversion program to integrate customer information into their regular system. DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS?! Excuse me? What kind of an organization impacts their customers to run a rountine program that should be handled during the overnight hours like everyone other real-time transaction processing shop does it? Clearly, this company doesn't care about customer service. This is the proverbial last straw for me. I'm going bank shopping.

US Bank Logo US Bank