US Bank / online banking
US Banks online banking has been down for over 2 hours. They are displaying a message saying they are doing "routine maintenance." I work in IT and I know that no one does rountine maintanence in the middle of the day by choice --- I assume they were having an issue. I finally called the bank to see if there was an ETA on when the problem would be fixed and the system would be back online. To my great surprise, I was told there is no problem (nor was there an ETA as to when it should be back up. I was told to just 'keep trying'). US bank has purchased some banks in California and they are running a conversion program to integrate customer information into their regular system. DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS?! Excuse me? What kind of an organization impacts their customers to run a rountine program that should be handled during the overnight hours like everyone other real-time transaction processing shop does it? Clearly, this company doesn't care about customer service. This is the proverbial last straw for me. I'm going bank shopping.
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- [Resolved] US Bank Home Mortgage - insurance department/customer service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service representatives
- US Bank - business account
- US Bank / US Bancorp - wire service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - branch manager condescending, said they could not help. it was their fault they didn’t know the rules.